martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

2° 4° INGLÉS- PROF. ANDREA MONELLO


Trabajo práctico 
1)      Responder las preguntas
a) What’s your name ?
b) What’s your surname?
c) Where are you from?
d) How old are you?

2)      Reemplazar las palabras subrayadas usando HE- SHE- IT- THEY
a)      Mary is in Italy
b)      Rose and Alice are my best friends
c)       This mobile phone is from China
d)      My father is in the garage
e)       My cat is in the sofa

3)      Completar usando IS- AM –ARE
a)      They________Argentinian.
b)      I_______ in Buenos Aires.
c)       She ___________from Spain.
d)      My ruler___________on the table.
e)       It______________very interesting.
f)       My dog____________hungry.
g)      Bruce and Alan____________American.
h)      You____________in first year.

4)      Completar usando HAVE GOT- HAS GOT
a)      Elizabeth__________________a new mobile phone.
b)      They_______________________a car.
c)       We_________________________a big house.
d)      He___________________________blue jeans.
e)       I_________________________a History book.
f)       My mother ___________________ a hat.

5)      Completar usando A-AN
_______astronaut        ________ice-cream       ____________table
_______calculator       ________idol                 ___________old house

6)      Completar usando CAN-CAN`T 
a)      I_______________speak Chinese.
b)      I_______________speak Spanish.
c)       Dogs and cats____________speak.
d)      My best friend__________________fly.
e)       Lions___________________run fast.
f)       Cats_____________________climb a tree.